AngsumanOnline: তবে আমার টাইপ করেতে বেশ মজা লাগছে
  • Replace This Text With Your Featured Post 1 Description.
  • Replace This Text With Your Featured Post 2 Description.
  • Replace This Text With Your Featured Post 3 Description.
  • Replace This Text With Your Featured Post 4 Description.
welcome to my blog.
First of all I am not a professional writer but since childhood, some how or other I have been involved with writing,whether in wall magazine of the school or in the office magazine of my father. Irrespective of the quality of the writing I could not give up the writing habit.Now my schedule is really tight,and time is a thing I do not have aplenty but still I want to express the old words in a new way and also share experiences of life with people.That is why this blog is made.There is a proverb that the drunkard drinks at hell,and consequently some professional discourse will always be there.


Wednesday 18 January 2012

তবে আমার টাইপ করেতে বেশ মজা লাগছে

আমি জানি না ..আমার এই বাংলা  ব্লগ টি  দেখতে কারো কোনো সমস্যা হচ্ছে কি না ? তবে আমার টাইপ 
করেতে বেশ মজা লাগছে । এখন সম্যস্যা হলো সবাই দেখতে পাছে কি না..


^ Scroll to Top